Last Updated on August 2nd, 2016
- Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data www.vr1consumer.com processes, how www.vr1consumer.com processes it, and for what purposes.
- Please read this privacy statement, which applies to your interactions with www.vr1consumer.com and the services provided by www.vr1consumer.com.
- Vrone Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (“vr1consumer.com,” “we,” “us” or “VR1CONSUMER”) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all users of vr1consumer.com services provided via vr1consumer.com (collectively, “site”) and to protecting your personal information. This policy describes how information about you may be used, how it may be disclosed and how you may access this information.
- VR1CONSUMER collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our website and our services. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use and experiences with our services. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with VR1CONSUMER and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. We also obtain data about you from third parties.
- If you represent an organization, such as a business or school, that utilizes services of VR1CONSUMER,
- When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our services require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data necessary to provide you with a service, you cannot use that service or this website. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data.
- We may track and collect IP addresses, domain servers, type of web browsers, computers and domain servers for collecting Traffic data.
- We may use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
- VR1CONSUMER may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. VR1CONSUMER may have no control over any websites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than VR1CONSUMER. You acknowledge and agree that VR1CONSUMER is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and VR1CONSUMER does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- We may store all personal details, Traffic Data and postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still end up retaining some of that information, as it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by us.
- VR1CONSUMER has no obligation to delete any data or information you provide following termination of your account. Registered users who wish to close their account should write in at email@example.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that VR1CONSUMER is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of any third party contents, external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
- Personal information and Property information is collected when you start a new account or consultation request. These are saved in your account for future reference and future consultation requests.
- We may share your queries or case details and respective solution and resolution of your problems on site, to enable site visitors to learn from your case experiences. Primarily your email will be used to provide services, troubleshoot problems, provide system or administrative messages, payment & billing details & notifications, deliver relevant information, recommend legal remedies and resources and inform about our services and products and any other services as per Terms & conditions of our web site.
- We may disclose your information to Government authorities when it is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
- As a registered user of the Site, you can modify/delete Personal Information you have included in your profile. VR1CONSUMER has no obligation to delete any data or information following termination of your account. We would try our best to remove/mask any unintentional disclosure of personal information by you during consultations, but are not obligated to do so.
Copyright: Vrone Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.