Terms and Conditions
The domain name http://www.vr1consumer.com/ ("Website"), is owned and operated by Vrone Consultancy Private Limited ("Company"), a Private Company limited, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at S-02, 902, Regus, Tower A-1, Spaze i-Tech Park, Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana – 282018, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
These terms and conditions regulating use of these Services constitute a legally binding agreement between VR1CONSUMER and the User (the “Agreement”).
By using our Services User agree that User can enter into a legally binding contract with VR1CONSUMER and is permitted by all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
1.ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
"VISITOR" shall mean those users who have not registered as a member but is simply visiting the website and using publicly available services for non-registered users.
, "https://www.VR1CONSUMER.com", "we", "us", "our" shall mean Vrone Consultancy Private Limited, a private limited company registered under the companies act, 2013.
"MEMBER", "user" shall mean an individual or an organisation who completes the registration process as described on the web-site.
"MEMBERSHIP" shall mean the individual rights guaranteed to User to use the website and avail our services in such a manner as prescribed herein, in the form of an account which shall be maintained and used solely by User.
"WEBSITE" shall mean the internet website, https://www.vr1consumer.com, which is wholly owned and managed by Vrone Consultancy Private Limited.
2.USE OF OUR SERVICES
- VR1CONSUMER provides a platform that enables users of VR1CONSUMER services to submit their legal or property requests/queries for lawyers, advisors, home buyer associations, prospective buyers, professional that are registered on VR1CONSUMER and that enables the lawyers, advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals subscribing to VR1CONSUMER to provide legal assistance/consultation to the registered users. VR1CONSUMER facilitates communication and exchange of information between the user and the lawyer advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals with varied and relevant expertise. VR1CONSUMER does not provide any legal services and is not a law firm.
- VR1CONSUMER provides a platform for responses/ answers to queries/ questions posted by the user, blog posts and articles contributed by the lawyers advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals and other information for informational purposes only, and it does not constitute legal advice. VR1CONSUMER is not an advertising service for lawyers, advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals does not solicit business or promote any lawyer, advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals and the listings thereof on VR1CONSUMER and do not constitute a referral or endorsement by VR1CONSUMER and are hence, not in violation of propositions of advocates act 1961.
- the literature on our website, including but not limited to information, articles, blogs, resources, etc are purely for academic purposes and should not construed as legal advice from VR1CONSUMER or its empanelled lawyers advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals etc. VR1CONSUMER is not and shall not be responsible for any acts or omission by anyone as a result of any such literature available on its website.
- users shall be aware that content posted on VR1CONSUMER is intended as only general information and for educational purposes only and should be used only as a reference for addressing User’s legal and property
- issues and shall not be treated as legal or property advice, being legally enforceable. using the services, does not create a lawyer-client relationship between User and VR1CONSUMER, or User and any lawyer.VR1CONSUMER has not solicited any clients or users and that the user or client has approached VR1CONSUMER off its own volition without any force. users of the service are put in contact with lawyers advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals.
- VR1CONSUMER does not provide the services directly, but acts only as a facilitator. VR1CONSUMER is a platform for establishing connections between users and lawyers, advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals.
- VR1CONSUMER does not have control over the quality of knowledge, amount of time taken, legality, failure to provide with a result, or any other aspect whatsoever of any opinion/service provided by lawyer, advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals, nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals in any manner. We do not guarantee their expertise or quality and we take no responsibility of any default caused or insufficient service provided by the lawyers, advisors, associates, home buyer associations, professionals, We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any lawyer advisors, associates,home buyer associations, professionals or user of the service. company will not be liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with User’s use of the service.
3.SUBMISSION OF PROPERTY DATA AND INFORMATION
- Any User agrees not to submit any information including property descriptions, case details, photographs, financial, contact or other information to VR1CONSUMER unless the User has acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner of such data / property or the power-of-attorney holder, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the said Property(s) on the User's website or on VR1CONSUMER.
- In case a User is covered under the RERDA, it shall have to ensure adherence of all compliance necessary, including but not limited to obtaining the necessary registrations etc. The User shall disclose all material information in respect of their registrations under RERDA and all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not.
- VR1CONSUMER may require additional evidence of compliance with this provision from Users who are alleged to have submitted properties or other information/data in violation of these terms and conditions. VR1CONSUMER will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and refuse Service to, any User who repeatedly or intentionally violates these terms and conditions . VR1CONSUMER shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Property will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used and VR1CONSUMER shall have the right to modify the property listing in the exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions. In addition to the terms aforementioned the User agrees:
- to represent and warrant that all Properties and associated information provided by the User will be accurate;
- that the User will not permit the posting of a property on VR1CONSUMER under a name other than the name of a real estate agent who has been duly authorized and engaged by the owner of the property in this regard;
- VR1CONSUMER accepts no responsibility for checking/verifying the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by the User. While VR1CONSUMER shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption, the User will be solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all information, photographs and other materials furnished/submitted to VR1CONSUMER.
- Users, who are buying/renting property/properties through VR1CONSUMER, must verify details the property/properties as well as its right, title, ownership, lien etc. on their own.
- User understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, or images) which User may have access to as part of, or through User’s use of, the services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. while VR1CONSUMER shall make the best efforts to ensure that no indecent, objectionable, racist or hurtful content is published, VR1CONSUMER does not guarantee that such content will not be published, advertently or inadvertently by the users of the offering. User understand that by using the services User may be exposed to content of other users that User may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, User use the services at User’s own risk. on noticing any such content, it is User’s duty to bring it to the attention of VR1CONSUMER’s officials immediately, who will take due care to delete it from the website. User can raise such complaints in writing to info@VR1CONSUMER.com.
4.DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- VR1CONSUMER respects the privacy of its users and is committed to its protection. Company through its various advertising campaigns collects information about the users. This information is voluntarily provided by the user and is collected in the database of VR1CONSUMER. The information so collected in the database through these campaigns refers to the property details,
- case details, email address and names of the user. VR1CONSUMER uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites for reaching out to its prospective users/buyers/sellers/home buyers/home buyers associations/lawyers/advisors/professionals etc. The data collected is for the exclusive use of VR1CONSUMER and Company reserves its right to allow access to its clients for the purposes of purchase and disposing of properties only, and any unauthorized use or sharing of information by any third party shall invite appropriate legal action by Company against the erring party, including indemnification for third party claims for damages.
- We store and process User’s information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the information technology act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with information technology act 2000 and rules there under. if User object to User’s information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the website.
- we may disclose personal information to third parties. this disclosure may be required for us to provide User access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services. we do not disclose User’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without User’s explicit consent.
- we may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. we may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
5.INDEPENDENCE OF LAWYERS / ADVISORS / VR1 ASSOCIATES / HOME BUYERS ASSOCIATIONS / PROFESSIONALS
the opinions, statements, answers (collectively “consultation”) provided by the lawyers / advisors / associates / home buyers associations / professionals via www.vr1consumer.com are solely the individual and independent opinions and statements of such individuals and do not reflect the opinions of www.vr1consumer.com (referred as VR1CONSUMER), its affiliates or any other organizations or institutions to which such lawyer lawyers / advisors / associates / home buyers associations or professional is affiliated or provides services. VR1CONSUMER does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, lawyers, advisors, associates, home buyers, associations, professionals, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on VR1CONSUMER or by a licensee of VR1CONSUMER. the inclusion of professionals and specialists on VR1CONSUMER or in any professional directory on VR1CONSUMER does not imply recommendation or endorsement of such professional nor is such information intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any professional contained therein. such information is provided on an "as-is" basis and VR1CONSUMER disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. User agree that User understand that the lawyers / advisors / associates / home buyers associations / professionals who participate in the VR1CONSUMER are not employed by or agents of VR1CONSUMER. although VR1CONSUMER does require lawyers to provide basic information about themselves to VR1CONSUMER (for example, information about the jurisdictions in which they are licensed, information about areas in which they practice and consider themselves competent and knowledgeable), and although VR1CONSUMER does rely upon and pass on this information to users for their use, VR1CONSUMER does not separately verify this information and makes no representations as to the qualifications of any lawyers / advisors / associates / home buyers associations / professionals. no listing of any lawyers / advisors / associates / home buyers associations / professionals on this site, and no information of any kind or answers provided by any lawyer, constitutes an endorsement, recommendation or referral of any lawyer. nevertheless, User are encouraged to investigate or perform User’s own due diligence concerning the lawyers / advisors / associates / home buyers associations / professionals and their qualifications. no representation is made that the quality of the professional services to be performed is greater than the quality of professional services performed by other lawyers. we urge all potential clients to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered.
6.ACCOUNT PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
- the user of VR1CONSUMER agrees and understands that he is responsible to VR1CONSUMER and to third parties for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account User use to access the services. User will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under User’s account.
- VR1CONSUMER takes due care to ensure the confidentiality of User’s credentials. User agree and acknowledge that in the very unlikely event of User’s credentials becoming known to a third party on account of an intrusion into VR1CONSUMER database, VR1CONSUMER shall not be made liable for the resulting damages.
- if User become aware of any unauthorized use of User’s password or of User’s account, User agree to notify the concerned official at VR1CONSUMER immediately. User can write to email@example.com in such cases.
7.USER’S AGREEMENT TO OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS
- User agree that by using the services, User grant VR1CONSUMER the right to convert, copy, display, edit, make derivative works, disclose, store, or otherwise use User’s user content in any manner and in all forms or formats available now or in the future without any compensation to User or any other agreement. User represent and warrant that User are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentences.
- VR1CONSUMER will not be held liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages (a) related to its use or rejection of any user content; (b) arising from the use of the public posting areas of this services or using the services; and (c) arising from User’s viewing of any content using the services that User may find offensive.
- VR1CONSUMER is not responsible for resolving any disputes between user and expert and/or processing any cancellations of service requestor changes therein. VR1CONSUMER disclaims any and all liability in this regard.
8.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos, brands, trade marks and Service marks ("Marks") appearing in VR1CONSUMER are the properties either owned or used under license by IEIL and / or its associates. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly vest with IEIL / its associates. The access to VR1CONSUMER does not confer upon the User any license or right to use in respect of these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner, whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
10.IEIL respects the Intellectual Property Rights of all, it has and will continue to adhere to all the laws applicable in India in this respect. IEIL shall protect and respect the Intellectual Property Rights of the users as well as third parties to the best of its ability. In a case where a User(s) are found to be using VR1CONSUMER as a platform to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, IEIL will be free to terminate this Agreement forthwith without any notice to the user.
11.By allowing Users to access VR1CONSUMER, IEIL grants the Users a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable license (the "License") to access and use the Services, provided that the User is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
9.CREATING A VR1CONSUMER ACCOUNT
- when User create an account, User will be required to furnish certain information regarding User’s email id and other relevant information. User agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- User can register directly through the site or via a social networking site which we may support. by using User’s social networking site account, User are allowing VR1CONSUMER to access User’s certain information and User are agreeing to abide by the applicable terms and conditions of User’s social networking site in User’s use of the services via such social networking site.
- User are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account, and agree to notify us if User’s password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised.
10.THIRD PARTY WEB SITE
VR1CONSUMER may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. VR1CONSUMER makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site User may access through VR1CONSUMER.
VR1CONSUMER may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable indian laws, to facilitate the payment between users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of platform fees and other charges. these third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the reserve bank of india for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
VR1CONSUMER cannot assist with a stop payment request for any payment scheduled using a payment account credit/debit card. in any such case, User must immediately and directly contact User’s credit/debit card company/bank.
by using our services, User shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us, our affiliates, employees, contractors, officers, directors. agents and representatives harmless from all demands, liabilities, claims and expenses, including lawyer's fees, fees of third parties relating to or arising as a result of using our services, including without limitation, infringement by User or someone else using the service with User’s computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the service(s) provided.
under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we including our affiliates, employees, contractors, officers, directors. agents and representatives or anyone else involved with us in providing the services shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use our services, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of god, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our website, records, programs or services. this paragraph shall apply to all content and functionality of our services.
notwithstanding the above, the user’s exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, including negligence or otherwise, shall not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount of the felicitation charges paid to us by the user or by the expert.
in addition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we or any of our affiliates be liable for any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits, interruption of service or loss of data, whether in any action in warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence or fundamental breach), or otherwise arising out of or in any way connected with the use of, or the inability to use, this website or any service offered through this website or any material or information contained in, accessed through, or products purchased on this website
13.DISPUTES WITH USERS OF THE SERVICES
in the event of a dispute with another user of the services, User agree (a) to indemnify us from any liability and (b) that we will not be liable, for any type of damages or for any type of claim or demand arising out of or related to any dispute User may have with any other user of the services.
this agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties, and is agreed to being entered into within the jurisdiction of New Delhi, India and shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the republic of India, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or principles.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and IEIL arising out of use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by IEIL. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
15.EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- User expressly understand and agree that User’s use of the offering is at User’s sole risk and that the offering are provided on "as is"basis.
- particular, VR1CONSUMER does not represent or warrant to User that: (a) User’s use of the services will meet User’s requirements, (b) User’s use of the offering will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, including specifically from server downtime, (c) any information obtained by User as a result of User’s use of the offering will be accurate or reliable, and
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the offering is done at User’s own discretion and risk and VR1CONSUMER will not be responsible for any damage to User’s computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- d.no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by User from VR1CONSUMER or through or from the services, shall create any warranty unless expressly stated in the terms.
- VR1CONSUMER further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
16.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- subject to overall provision in clauses above, user expressly understands and agrees that VR1CONSUMERprovides the services on "as is" basis and disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or otherwise implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, as to the information, content, services or other materials made available using the services or as to the results to be obtained from use of the services. VR1CONSUMERand its affiliates, and each of their directors, employees, agents and representatives do not warrant that: (a) the services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) any content or software available at or through the services is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the services will meet User’s expectations or requirements.
- User accept all responsibility for the information, content and other materials User post or otherwise communicate using the services. VR1CONSUMER shall have no liability for the accuracy or content of the information contained in or for delays or omissions therein. nor shall VR1CONSUMER its affiliates and each of their directors, employees, agents and representatives, be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, lost profits, punitive, indirect or consequential damages. some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental, exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. in such states, the liability of VR1CONSUMER shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
17.OTHER CONTENT TO WHICH REFERENCES ARE MADE, LINKS ARE PROVIDED, ETC.
- the services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. VR1CONSUMER may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than VR1CONSUMER.
- User acknowledge and agree that VR1CONSUMER is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- User acknowledge and agree that VR1CONSUMER is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by User as a result of the non-availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by User on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
19.GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- User will (as a result of, or through User’s use of the offering) use a services or download a piece of software, or purchase goods, which are provided by another person or company. User’s use of these other offering, software or goods is subject to separate terms between User and the company or person concerned.
- he terms constitute the legal agreement between User and VR1CONSUMER and govern User’s use of the offering, but without prejudice to any additional terms which may be part of an agreement specific to the services User wish to avail of (but excluding any offering which VR1CONSUMER may provide to User under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between User and VR1CONSUMER in relation to the offering.
- User agree that if VR1CONSUMER does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the terms (or which VR1CONSUMER has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of VR1CONSUMER's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to VR1CONSUMER.
- if any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the terms without affecting the rest of the terms. the remaining provisions of the terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. VR1CONSUMER may assign its rights under this agreement without notice to User. User agree that any cause of action arising out of or relating to VR1CONSUMER’s website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.